Thursday, October 8, 2009

All Is Fair In Love & War!



DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! This whole Tahiry and Joe Budden break up is getting out of hand. As you've see I have yet to post anything about it cuz it wasnt that important, but after Tahiry's interview with Angela Yee and Joe called in I had to say something. I find it funny that when he and Tahiry (I like that name BTW) were together he had no problem using her to promote "Joe Budden" T.V. She is probably the only reason some people even tuned in to watch, I know that's why I watched. Now since that exposure has helped her get into print modeling and shes getting interviews and ish WITHOUT HIM, he has a problem. BOY SITCHO AZZ DOWN! Don't be mad at her for trying to come up and don't knock her hustle. Maybe Joe has an ITTY BITTY point about her discussing the breakup, HOWEVER... Like she said, that's what people are hearing about right now so that's what they are going to ask about. To be honest she sounds like shes tired of talking about that ish too, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails