Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More From The Hip Hop Honors 2009

I'm mad that I was in a whack azz class last night and missed the dang show, but I'll be sure to catch one of the 552 million reruns that'll be shown LOL. I found some more pics for ya. Check em out!


Trey Songz

How the hell are your lashes so heavy that they cause your eyes to cross? WTF Foxy!

Fabolous, loving the shirt Boo

Warren G

C'Mon Son... Gotta love Ed Lover

I'm digging E.V.E.'s look. Love the makeup

The Roots

Sticky Fingers... He's always been rather scary looking to me LOL


Questlove (The Roots).. I've always liked him for some reason LOL


Check MORE DISH for more pics from the red carpet and show


Oran "Juice" Jones (BTW, check out his "Shaniqua" video.. HILARITY in deed)

Method Man said F***K y'all AND Uncle Sam LMAO

Tracy Morgan

Meth and Kid Rock

KRS-One

Luda

DJ Jazzy Jeff

Murder Inc. Reunites... Ja and Ashanti


Ghostface Killah and Chuck D


I kinda like Ashanti's 80's/Hip Hop themed get up


DMX...the boi here, SMDH

A DAMN FOOL lmao

Inga obviously lost more than her hearing.. she lost her DAMN MIND as well. WTF!


Warren G. and Trey Songz


I'm anxious to see Ghostface Killah and Chrisette's performance. I bet it was tight!

I KNOW this is going to be something to see.. LOVES me some Mary!



Pics: Wireimage

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails