Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Denise Lawton Twitslaps Melyssa Ford




While I was in class last bored to death and twitting, I noticed that Denyce Lawton was throwing Twitter blows at Melyssa Ford. Although Denyce is a Taurus and they are known to quickly click the hell out, I've never seen her attack anyone like this. She claims that Melyssa is a liar, a thief and what else... a h** (GASP)! She even called ole girl an Atheist LMAO, WTF. Check it out! If you can't read the images just click on them to make them larger.





Check MORE DISH for the rest of the diss







Being a Taurus myself, I can totally understand how she could get ticked off to the point that she wanted to do this. Not that I know this woman but I do know that Taurus people are usually extremely loyal, loving and can be MEAN AS HELL when pushed too far! Something I really hate is giving a person my friendship and then I find out that they were deceiving me all along. I went off on a chic a lil while ago (WAY worse than this) because of some of the exact same BS. Personally, I don't find joy in having everyone in my business so I chose to send the heffa a private email. However, Denyce obviously wanted to put her on blast. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Lets see if Ms. Melyssa has anything to say.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails