Friday, October 2, 2009

Solo Does HoneyMag


Ms. Solange did an interview with Honeymag and the pics are HOTTT! People can no longer say "she's just Beyonce's little sister." She is definitely talented (her CD was a nice smooth groove) and she has sho nuff come into herself. I saw an interview where she talked about going through an awkward stage as far as looks and fashion go. I can so understand how that feels LOL. Check out her pics.




Check MORE DISH for the rest of the pics


My FAVE




Then again, it could be this one LOL




Y'all know I like Solo.. always have for some reason. I guess its her carefree attitude and her ability to not get caught up in her celebrity. We've all seen from several interviews that she don't take no ish, she will let the Houston come out LOL! Shes another celeb that always has her baby with her. She might have had him young but she could show some of these OLDER "moms" how to really get the job done. Lil Juelz stays just as fly as his mommy! Good look Solo!



2 comments:

Shirrelle said...

I was skeptical of Solange at first album, but the latest most recent album I became a FAN. Watched her on Oprah the other day, and was highly impressed. I was glad to see she used her status as a Trending topic on twitter to bring awareness to other social issues. Now thats what I like. I appreciate your blog, I have a passion for writing too and am getting into my bloggin thang (lol). Ill be checking you out,keep up the good work.

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT
talkaboutr3al.blogspot.com

Dawn Diva said...

Hey Shirrelle.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR your comment. I write all the time, y'all might get sick of my azz LOL. Anywho, I think Solange's apperance on Oprah really gained her some new fans.. I've always liked her tho, even when she was rocking those braids (OMG) LOL. I'm going to check out your blog chica.. THANKS AGAIN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails