Thursday, October 8, 2009

Monica's Reality Show Pics


FINALLY! I've been waiting on this for a minute. Y'all know I love me some Monica and all her realness. I think her reality show on BET will be one of the best ones from the network. I doubt Monica will go for that BS they pull, you know how they're ALWAYS looking for some drama! Even though I'm sure it will be some problems/drama in her life and show (as with all of us), I get the feeling that her show is going to be different than what we've gotten from others. The show will let us see Monica's life as a mother, a future wife, and an artist coming back to the lime light. Check out the pics.


Looks like they had a long day. Lil Rocko's face is classic ROFLMAO


She strikes me as a wonderful mom



Check MORE DISH for more pics from Prince William








Monica with her 2 boys and brother Montez


This looks like the ole skook Monica ;-)


The show premieres October 27th at 10 p.m. on B.E.T. Make sure to support her y'all!

Pics Via: ATLpics.net

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails