Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Child Dies After Being Left Home Alone And THIS B**** Worried Bout FOOD STAMPS

Two little boys (2 and 3 years old) were left home alone in the South Memphis area of Memphis, TN. The house some how caught fire claiming the life of the 3 year old, the 2 year old boy is in critical condition.

 

You know what... I'm almost at a loss for words. First off, how did it even get to this? I'm sure somebody in this area has seen her leave those babies alone before so why wasn't it reported? I know someone that once lived on Effie street and he stated that the mother was "IGNORANT AS F***." How are these people allowed to keep reproducing? Another question.. Why wasn't this IGNORANT B**** in the video, that was obviously only concerned with her food stamps locked the hell up right then and there? Her snaggatooth, slick head, crusty lip, crack head azz is just as responsible in my opinion. I pray that GOD watches over that other baby boy. These heffas need to be locked up and if they do let them out (which I don't think they should) they need to make sure NEITHER of them ever give birth to another innocent baby again.

I apologize for the language but I'm all for calling a spade a spade!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl..... that just saddens me and this bitch worried about a food stamp card bitch they will send you another.. A child has died and you worried about a raggedy ass purse!!! Girl Im so pissed this morning about this foolishness!!

Nene said...

Sheer ignorance! ugh! I just couldn't believe she was seriously worried about a food stamp card!! She was trying to sell them most likely to buy crack! Such a disgrace to all mankind, not just black folks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails