Thursday, October 29, 2009

Toya Carter Has Options


Toya Carter celebrated her birthday earlier this week and she showed us some of her fab gifts. Her NFL guyfriend James Hardy was there to celebrate with her along with friends and family at Silk in ATL. The blog community has been posting up pics of Ms. Carter's gifts and I must say they are rather nice..

 

Now, this pretty little pistol was a gift from "someone special"...
So I'm sure y'all know its something for me to be posting these pics on a Thursday, when they were out earlier this week. I just wanted to prove a point that bloggers will take ish and run with it. Simply because Toya is DATING James Hardy, they have automatically made dude her boyfriend and he has to be the "someone special" that she mentioned. Hmph, well I happen to know that James didn't buy that pistol at all. I pay close attention to things and keep my ears to the street. Has anybody ever seen Ms. Carter mention a "Sexxi Face" on her Twitter page? She hasn't mentioned him in a while but she always seemed rather smittened with him. Plus, I heard word that she's been introducing this "Sexxi Face" guy around town to her family and friends. I'm wondering how James feels about it because he knows he didnt buy the gun, and even told the media he didnt. Yet, folks still wanna say he bought it.. NO HE DIDNT PEOPLE!! Okay, that's all I want to say about this, I just want it to be known that if/when she and "Sexxi Face" finally stop with the secret lover ish that y'all heard it HERE ON DIVA DISH FIRST!! Lets see if he pops up on the show next season Oh and might I add, "Sexxi Face" is so much hotter than James... STAY TUNED!!!


UPDATE: Okay, so I link all my posts on Twitter and I just HAD to include Ms. Carter in this one. She saw my tweet and couldnt help but send a response back saying "LOL, Thats Funny"... LMAO, I bet it is chica.. Bet you didnt think anybody was gonna catch on to "Sexxi Face" did ya? LOL..

16 comments:

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

Ohhh JUICY....I'm staying tuned :)

Anonymous said...

so disappointed in BET so Tiny and Toya is not a reality show wahever they were portraying is not real i saw sandrarose have reported on her blog that toya and james have broken up because of the toy gun were they going out or they were just doing the show thing i mean is the toya and new boo thing made for TV so it wasn't real to begin with. If they were an item why waiting for the bloggers to publish that why cant they twit that so that we know whats going on one minte we are commenting on how cool they look together on their photos the other minute on sandra rose there is a different story

Stanesha said...

I love your theory//I always thought sexxi face was James... hmmm I wish Toya the best.

Dawn Diva said...

@Stanesha, you caught on to that too? LOL.

@Anonymous1, I think that she and James were really dating and still are. However, I dont think they're a couple like everybody is making them out to be. She's never ACTUALLY given him a title. I'm just waiting to see how this all plays out!!

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks for your comments ladies!!!

Alex G said...

i wish my ex boyfriend (or husband even tho i dont have one of those) would buy me a car....

that's nice hes still good to her and not a complete ass.

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks for the comment Alex and yes.. he really does fool with her. She doesnt work and still doing the damn thang. Well I guess I should say DIDNT work cuz shes getting her hustle on now.. But I'm like you, I wish somebody would buy me a car, DAMN lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is fly to still be getting gifts from the ex. But they are goin to be in each others lives for ever and I think he still loves her, just isnt in love with her. DDDAmn, Ms. Carter is doing the damn thang, got gifts coming from every damn where. IM JEALOUS!!

toni2real said...

what about that producer guy she was "dating" who helped with the tiny n toya show? as the rumors go toya got in his ear and had lyfe jennings baby mama and kandi buress kicked off the show???????? hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

i like yo theory but i still believe that sexxi face is James Hardy and if you can ask these two to confirm the split we would be gratefull we are their fans, twitter followers we would appreciate if they could respond to some of these questions lots of pple have been asking them to confirm the split via twitter they havent been responding it appears as if james is no longer on twitter since his last comment denying buying the gun

Anonymous said...

hey diva dish these two have been an item since June, and i am sure they a still dating according to sandra rose they still remain good friends hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,they just want this gun issue to cool down coz i think because the huy have been involved in petty issues regarding guns, violence this can ruin his career, and they havent confirmed that they have broken up
if u a in touch with either of them just let them know that yo twitter followers want to hear it from them not from sandra rose

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks so much for your comments guys.. I dont think they're ready to announce their split just yet, even tho they never really stated that they were together. They let the media see them together and let THEM make them an item. Even if they were officially together, I have a feeling they wont speak on a split. If they do, it'll probably be something that comes out in the next season. Let me say that I'm just SPECULATING this cuz I dont know for sure. But I DO know that Sexxi Face isnt James!! If/when these 2 are ready to go public I'll be the first to let ya know!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

thanx diva for confirming that sexi face was not james so this whole thing was made 4 a fake reality show obvious there will be the james and toya splitsville, the new crib, the new company not watching the good news is i can start making a move on james he might not be toyas sexxi face but he is my sexxi face a u a match maker can u ask him if he want a drama free pretty chick who is willing to commit and be the other mother 4 his cute son. i am serious i wld be grateful if u can contact this dude or ask his close friend toya to ask him on my behalf

Shhhhh said...

I'm glad u said ex-wife and not baby momma like Sandra did before she got in with the click. She is so transparent.

Jasmine Nicole said...

I always peeped the sexxi face tweets but off that topic am I the only one that doesn't understand why she still goes by Ms. Carter if her and Wayne divorced yrs ago?
=\

CassavaLeaf.com said...

I don't want a lady calling me

sexxi face or however it's misspelt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails