Monday, October 5, 2009

B-Rocka Over The Rainbow

Check out Brandy singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and killing it!



Okay..so what I want is for Brandy to STOP playing and come on back! I've always loved this chics voice! Not only do I love to write but I'm also a music lover. Therefore, I've been bumping chics like Brandy since back in the day. I was tripping when I was in the beauty shop a while ago and these two little girls (maybe about 8 and 10) were sitting next to me while I was under the dryer. They were looking through a magazine and one of them got real excited and said "Ohhh girl, Moesha real name Brandy." I thought that was the FUNNIEST thing cuz I had to remember I'm grown as hell and Brandy was on top mostly back when I was younger so they don't even know how she really gets down LOL. She proved to all of the nay-sayers that said she couldnt sing that she does have the vocals. She did the damn thang!!

1 comment:

shirrelle said...

I'm sitting in the car outside my house right now listening to "Never Say Never"album. Yes Brandy come back. I performed "Sunny day" in my fourth grade talent show (a fool for that lol) but that's my luv for her. Soome people say she can't sing & on her latest album some reviews pinned her for trying to take Aaliyah's place by working with Timbaland. Timbaland was hot ast the time (Nelly fortunado & Justin Timberlake). Although her last albums were BIG bangers or award note worthy she's always had songs of substance on her albums. Personally to how she feels at those points her life....and that makes her & the albums all the more BETTER! :) in my opinion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails