Monday, October 26, 2009

RHOA On Jimmy Kimmel

NeNe and Kim hit up Jimmy Kimmel for an interview. I know, I'm shocked to see these two on the same couch too. Check it out





NeNe looks cute, I love this hairstlye on her. This is a real hair cut as opposed to that full out quick weave she was wearing at first. So NOW, Kim is finally realizing that "the ring didnt mean a thing?" She is a lot slower than I thought she was LMAO. At least we dont have to worry about hearing her say her fiance 50 thousand times next season.




1 comment:

www.twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

These two are like two peas and a pod. They both want the attention and love the drama. Now they are "friends" again because they love each other tooo much. I havent heard the entire song "Tardy for the Party" & ummmm Im not in a rush. Hahaha Anderson Cooper called their show "junk tv". But hey, this stuff makes for good entertainment. BTW the original Real housewives of Orange County are my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails