Monday, October 12, 2009

2009 BET Hip-Hop Awards

Check out some of the celebs on the red carpet for the 2009 BET Hip Hop Awards


Young Joc had the coolest/funniest getup for the event LOL

Stephen Hill, Toccara and Busta

Cute look but I really wish Toccara would get a better bra or a breast reduction. Her girls are always sitting rather low


Toya & Tiny (with her new red hair)

Check MORE DISH for more pics from the show



Plies.. WTF is up with those pants?

It's Ms. Who Go Check Me Boo

Nicki Minaj and her azz were in the building

Ms. Monica in her all black everything looking cute

Uncle Snoop

Choreographer Fatima, I think I'm feeling this look for her


Mike Epps and his cute little wife


This damn Jessica White is looking a fool from HEAD TO TOE!

Fonzworth Bentley and his girlfriend Fuane

I hardly recognized Alesha Renee

I'll be posting more pics as they become available.





2 comments:

sxnme said...

I feel some kinda way about Tiny's new hair color but havent decided what it is yet. lol

Anonymous said...

Okay, sooo, I now think Nick's ass is a fake. Only women with fake asses turn that thing to the camera. Think about it, when they aint used to having it, they put it all in our faces. I guess they need us to confirm that its still there! The verdict is in: FFAKE!!!

DEEVAH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails