Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alicia Keys Entering The Wolrd Of Blogging



Ms. Keys has decided to join in with some other celebrities and start her own blog site. She says that blogging needs more positivity and shes the one to bring it. She feels that we don't have to "tear each other down to have a good time." I wonder if this sudden need for positive blogging had anything to do with Mashonda ripping her a new azzhole a lil while ago about her husband. Maybe this will be Alicia's way of giving a slick apology to Mashonda before she really tells the public some stuff to tarnish Alicia's image.

Check out the video of her photoshoot for her new album "The Element of Freedom."




Lauching her own company, AK Worldwide? You betta work Alicia! I'm loving some of those pieces by The Barbers Daughters. I looked them up to see more of their jewelry so I guess I'll share it with y'all if you're interested ;-).


http://www.thebarbersdaughters.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails