Friday, October 2, 2009

Woman Gives Back Adopted Child

Y'all might not care but I was curious to hear her reason for returning an adopted child like he was a ripped shirt from Macy's. Check out what she had to say below.



A lot of sites are trying to make this about race, I dont think that its a black/white thing. The baby just so happened to be black and the couple white (or something cuz she has an accent). Im just upset that "Baby D" doest have a family. I really wish they had given him a little more time to adjust to his situation. I mean hell, they found lil dude on the side of a highway. No telling how long he was there and I'm sure he was traumatized. Anywho, sad situation and I just wanted to post it. I AM however happy that she gave the baby back as opposed to keeping him and mistreating him. Gotta at least give her credit for that!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails