Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Steve McNair & Sahel Kazemi's Last Text Messages


I was over at TheYBF and saw that the police have finally released the last text messages sent between Steve McNair and his jumpoff Sahel Kazemi. Check it out.



Kazemi, 4:04 p.m.: Baby I have to be w u 2nite. I dnt care where

Kazemi, 4:16 p.m.Tell me u gonna be w me

Kazemi, 8:34 p.m.: baby where u gonna be at when I get off

McNair, 8:50 p.m.: I’m at home baby what time u get off

Kazemi, 8:51 p.m.: round 11

Kazemi, 9:10 p.m.: where u gonna be at baby

McNair, 9:15 p.m.: at home til the kids fall asleep

Kazemi, 9:18 p.m.: k ill call when I get off

Kazemi, 10:23 p.m.: do u wanna get out n drink

McNair, 10:35 p.m.: Probably not baby having trouble with the kids getting to sleep

Kazemi, 10:45 p.m.: k im going to the condo in a min

McNair, 10:59 p.m.: ok

Kazemi, 11:28 p.m.: they asleep babe

McNair, 11:34 p.m.: they are on the way

McNair, 12:38 a.m.: On my way

Kazemi, 12:38 a.m.: k

Kazemi, 12:48 a.m.: u want me to open the gate

McNair, 12:52 a.m. (sent twice): No open the front door

Kazemi, 1:14 a.m.: its open

Kazemi, 2:23 a.m.: im going to the store*


Investigators say the last text message appears out of sequence, and it was received by McNair’s phone at 2:23 a.m. but on Kazemi’s phone, there was no time stamp on the message.


I'm utterly disgusted, it's down right disrespectful how the two of them talk about his children and having to put them to bed before he can come see her. I've never understood how somebody could call somebody else's husband "baby" like its nothing, its dumb as hell if you ask me. Anywho, while we're on this subject, there has been new evidence in the case. They are now saying that this might not have been a murder suicide as previously suspected. One key form of evidence that has changed this theory is the issue with the handgun used in the killing. The guy that said he sold her the gun gave a date and time that Sahel supposedly purchased it. However, her work records show that she was indeed at work on the date and time that he claimed he sold it to her. Personally, I'm not fully convinced that she killed him. Lots of times, people of Iranian ethnicity do not agree with the type of lifestyl Sahel's was living (i.e. extramarital affairs and interracial relationships). If they find out about someone participating in these types of activities, they'll often kill that person because they feel that they have disrespected their culture. Plus, honestly, these text messages do not sound like a chic planning to pop off and kill folks. Then again, that whole "I'm goin to the store" thing is a bit iffy. Just my thoughts, I could be ALL WRONG lol. Either way, it's still a sad situation that could have definitely been avoided. Sit'chall married azzes down somewhere and honor your vows, it could save your life!!






3 comments:

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

This is some scary ishhh look just like a typical "jump off" text. Why would u wanna be a"jump off"...a second in line type chick...smh it probably didn't even take that entire hour or so between "they almost sleep" & I'm "on my way". Probably put his wife to sleep too between that time. Now that's some nasty ish.....

They older I get the more people I met & think I might as well pull an Oprah & Steadman, but unfortunately I still believe in fairy tales.

Nene said...

Very, very sad! I remember when I first heard about it! First thing out of my mouth was--shoulda been at home with ur wife and kids. No one deserves this, BUT if his ass was where he shoulda been...

Anonymous said...

Damn, cold game aint it? He was wrong and she was wrong too. God dont like ugly and playing them games will get u exactly what they got...fffffffucked up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails