Friday, October 9, 2009

More About "Good Hair"

Chris Rock has been EVERYWHERE promoting his new movie Good Hair. He stopped by the Tyra show recently and told her what he thought about her new natural look. Raven Symone, who is featured in the documentary came through also.



You betta work Ms. Raven, she looks to have dropped a couple of pounds. I've always thought she was a funny chic so I cant wait to see what she has to say in the movie.


I also found an interview that Chris and Nia Long did with NBC a while back. Not sure if y'all really care to see it but I'll post it anyways. Check MORE DISH to see what they have to say.





Start watching this one at the 3:50 mark.. it repeats the same thing for some reason.


This wanch is just PRETTY for no damn reason LOL. I love Nia's hair short, she can rock anything and make it hot.





Speak on it Nia.. I too LOVE Michelle's hair and how she lets her children rock thier hair in its natural state. If you wanna see more about the movie the official site here http://www.goodhairmovie.net/site/#

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails