Monday, October 5, 2009

Paris Fashion Week/Phillipe Chow With Keyshia Cole


It's Fashion Week over in Paris... Check out Naomi on the runway baby. She might be crazy but the chic is BAD! Look at this wanch thigh, its flawless LOL. Below are some pics of some of the celebs in attendance.


Y'all already know the stylish Ms. RiRi was in the building

Katy Perry and RiRi

DAMN LINDSEY!! She looks like shes 52 years old. SLOW DOWN chic, that ish is catching up!

See, look at Janet. Black don't crack LOL!


A couple of folks hit up the Phillipe Chow Grand Opening with Keyshia Cole

Dawn of Dirty Money

Her Boo Que was there in this get up.. Yup Que I agree, it IS funny LMAO.

Check MORE DISH for more pics from the event

He's a cute lil fella tho (is that a jersey V-neck sweater? WTF?)

Uhhh.. this hair has me feeling some kinda way, not really sure how tho

Just in case any of you care.. this is Scott, Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy. He was there so I just thought I'd share LOL

I'm sure y'all are wondering the same thing I was wondering when I was looking through the pics. WHERE THE HELL IS KEYSHIA? I'm not sure, I guess she was boo'd up or something but homegurl was NOT in any of the pics.



1 comment:

Twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

This is the best Dawn has looked in a while...that is all..LOL

She looks weird sometimes (well a lot of times) I just can't put my finger on it. Luv her tho. She reminds me of myself. Put in that work & do the right thing!! It may get u fired or HIRED! Dirrty MONEY!!!! Plus she can really sing

Related Posts with Thumbnails