Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frankie On Hip Hop

Rollingout Television talked with Frankie at the Hip Hop Honors show. They asked her "what does hip hop mean to you"... Check out what this woman came up with ROFLMAO....




What had happened was that crack FRIED HER DAMN BRAIN LMAO!! I'm not even exagerating when I say I watched this ish bout 9 times in a row ROFLMAO.. Did y'all catch how quickly her head flew around when they asked her to walk and show her outfit. I'm tooooooooooooo through.

My FAVORITE part was when she said "its a reality check, you can take it NEGATILY (no V) or POSILIVE." I'm gonna be laughing at this ish for a minute y'all. So we all know she's claiming that she is no longer on that ish *side eye*. If THIS is what she claims clean is, can you imagine her back in the day LMAO? These folks need to get they damn momma!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails