Thursday, July 16, 2009

17th Annual ESPY Awards Red Carpet

Celebs hit the red carpet for the 17th annual ESPY Awards. Check out some pics below.

The Donk B.K.A. Serena Williams was there looking extra cute with the short curly look and beautiful layered green dress

Evander Hollyfield, I wonder why they NEVER get a close up of his ear. Hell, I wanna see


I'm SO proud of the Williams' sisters! They both look amazing. I love this dress as well


Michael Phelps and his mom Debra. I'm having my baby in water and leaving him there, maybe he'll take me places one day hehehe


Carmelo was there and I guess LaLa decided to stay home this time around


Olympic Gold Medal runners Angelo Taylor and Usain Bolt, I LOVE watching these men on the track.. Those tights, those legs, OMG!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails