Monday, July 27, 2009

Tiny & Toya Still Partying

These chics STAY on the scene. I don't blame them though, TIP won't let Tiny work and Toya just doesn't so what else is there to do LOL? Well, I guess being out on the scene is something like their job. Besides, we love to look at them every week on the show so maybe they figured they'd let people see more of them out and about. Speaking of which, their show is one of the top shows on TV right now. I'm not at all shocked because I LOVE me some reality TV. Even with Tiny's voice piercing my ears, I have to tune in and see what's going on with these two every week. Check out some pics of them partying at club Pure in Atlanta last week.



Tiny is a "less is more" kinda girl. When she doesn't try to wear tons of makeup and hair she looks so much better!

Tiny & Toya both looked cute, Diamond.. uhhh, nevermind.

These ladies must really be getting big. According to FreddyO.com there was an altercation between photographers (FreddyO & Prince) about who was getting what pictures at the club this night LOL. I think that is hella funny ROFL!

Pics via FreddyO.com

BTW, I know I for one have been wondering where they get some of their gear. So of course I had to research for y'all and give you the scoop. I found out that these two spend plenty of money in Sky Boutique in ATL! Check out these sets from the boutique below.

LOVES THESE JEANS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails