Monday, July 20, 2009

The REAL M.J.

Like I said earlier, I've been on an M.J. trip today. I spent hours online watching videos of THE LEGENDARY M.J. After watching some home videos on YouTube I began to wonder. WHY is it that I've NEVER seen this footage? I always see interviews where Michael is CLEARLY on some ish and even sometimes talkin off the wall. However, I think this footage gives us the REAL Michael Jackson. He seems so natural and loving in these home videos. I just wanted to share this with you all cuz I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll just post one of the videos (there are 11 total) which includes one of my FAVORITE parts. Start at the 7:03 mark.

Now who wouldve thought M.J. would be jamming off Kel's? Check out his BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!! Loves me some Michael!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails