Friday, July 17, 2009

If Ever I Felt The Urge To Hate!!


It's never been in my DNA to hate. However, if I wasn't immune to that disease Rihanna would most DEF be the only chic (along with Bey) that I would ever hate on. But, since I AM immune I have NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR RIRI. This chic bring fierceness EVERYTIME she steps out (even on a laid back day) and nobody can hate on that. She has her own style and doesn't seem to care what others think about it. This haircut is 50 miles past the BIZNESS if you ask me, homegirl can damn near rock any look and kill it. I could just Chris Brown her for those earrings and shades! OMG


This is supposedly her album cover for her upcoming release. "Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian." Well WTF you got to say that's calling for parental discretion RiRi? I'm almost nervous LOL! Last time she was throwing dishes and we all know she'll throw some bows (or at least bite a mofo) so I'm waiting to see whats next!

Pics via Rihannadaily

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails