Thursday, July 16, 2009

Technology Does So Much These Days

Richard Jefferson, who plays for the Spurs recently broke up with his fiance Kesha Nichols (former Nets dancer). No biggie there, but dude did it in an EMAIL. So you couldn't even text the girl Rich? I mean we all check our texts regularly, but she could've gone a couple of days without looking at the email LOL J/K y'all. Initially I wasn't gonna post or speak on this story, however recent personal events caused me to roll wit it. Now, the HUMAN side of me can kinda understand his whole email thing. Being that I have cussed (yes CUSSED) out plenty mofo's via email, I can totally feel him. I mean, its SO much easier to make sure you include EVERYTHING that's on your mind when you have the time to sit and type it out, proof read and reminisce on ish. Now, the WOMAN side of me feels like "THAT'S SOME OLE BULL****." He most def should have been a man about it and ended it the same way he proposed, IN HER FACE!

According to HipHopHollywood.com Rich snuck off to Paris with some of his NBA buddies without telling Kesha. While crossing the Atlantic Ocean he supposedly changed his mind about saying "I do" and sent the email calling off the wedding *side eye*. Does this sound suspect to anybody else other than me? While crossing the Atlantic Ocean in Paris with other NBA players he decides he doesn't want to marry his WOMAN... Yup, SUSPECT AS HELL!! And she wasn't the only one he wasn't man enough to face, dude didn't even tell his guests that the wedding was off. Some of them actually went to the Mandarian Oriental Hotel where the wedding was to take place. See, that ish right there will make you spaze out forreal. According to Kesha's Twitter, she pulled a true Sex And The City move and went on the honeymoon anyways. I woulda been over there acting a D-O-N-K-E-Y ROFL! Mo power to her, and Richard, you disgust me! UGH LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails