Friday, July 10, 2009

You're A GAME!


Did he really call my BF "Gay-Z"? BOY SIT DOWN!! Your name tells it all, you are a GAME! When was the last time you had a hit? As many times as you said it, I'm starting to think that you DO wanna "F*&^ Jay-Z" LMAO! I'm not understanding how a grown man can dedicate a whole "performance" to dissing another grown man. Jigga is bout his money and I'm sure he's unfazed by this little episode. Where was this and why was this whack crowd entertaining this BS "performance?" Then dude tried to spit off Jay's beat. Game, LET IT GO!! THEN dude said Bey got down with several NBA players. I dont believe that for one hot second. It's obvious dude is just trying to get anybody to listen to anything he has to say, so he's making up ish for attention. Like a little kid would do, its just ignorant!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails