Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nas, So You Making Up Ish Now?


I posted a video yesterday of Nas announcing the birth of his new bundle of joy, Knight Jones. Well, come to find out.. The baby was JUST born around 9 p.m. last night! How are you just going to make up the fact that the baby was already born? According to TMZ Nas wasn't even allowed to come into the hospital room to witness the birth of his son. Where they do THAT at? Then to top it off, Kelis was in labor for 3 days, she went in at 10 a.m. and Nas didn't show up until 1 a.m. the next morning. WTF! Hell, I wouldn't have wanted him in either pulling ish like that. According to TheYbf.com Kelis Reps sent out an official statement about the REAL birth of Knight Jones.

"Kelis gave birth to Knight Jones last night on July 22nd around 9PM. Weighing a healthy 7.8lbs, the beautiful baby boy and his mother are doing wonderful. This was a natural birth and Kelis had been in labor since early Monday morning around 2AM. Knight was delivered in a NYC hospital with her mother and sister in the room".


Kelis hit up Twitter to give her feelings on having her new son..

"Ok so I did it, he’s 7.8 pounds of the greatest stuff on earth…I was in labor for 3 of the longest most painful days of my life. I don’t understand when women say they don’t remember giving birth…I will remember for the rest of my life. He’s kinda perfect btw".


Awwwwwwwww, I love Kelis and I'm sure she'll be a great mommy! I guess I should say congrats again since she's actually given birth this time LOL. CONGRATS!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails