Thursday, July 9, 2009

Am I My Sister's Keeper?


I'm not sure why people keep going at Solange with negative ish about her sister. Beyonce' is her SISTER people! Ya'll already know how Solange rides for her family so let it go! I don't blame her, if people kept coming at me wit some BS about my sisters it would mos DEF be a problem. Even if/when I wanna slap them upside the head, not-a-nan-nother mofo betta say ANYTHING about em. This is what Solange had to say via Twitter when someone asked her to "make Beyonce' go away forever."

"Sick of people thinking I’m gonna be my sisters enemy.You are FAR out of line.Take your fake “love and healing “somewhere else. Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again.Ya hear!
Don’t try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the “anti Beyonce”.I am the “all for” Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don’t like it! Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say “yo momma….” don’t flinch. See how u feel. Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I’m back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show:) kisses…"

Get em girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new found respect for ya girl...love the tights

Related Posts with Thumbnails