Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.. IDK



I'm nervous y'all. I've been working overtime trying not to RSVP me a spot in HELL and I'm mos DEF not about to let my work be for nothing. I'm digging this Mariah junt too but I'm so not going to jump in front of a camera and do a rendition of it ROFL. Dude is so extra serious y'all, he got his lil bounce going and everything ROFLMAO. Like always, I commend him for his confidence but on the real boo YOU SOUND A HOT SIZZLING MESS!!! Who the hell is obsessed with you? He was giving the camera the stare down baby HAAA.. Okay, I'm through forreal. Lil dude has hella upper body strength and I'm NOT trying to get tossed.. And GOODEVENING!!

3 comments:

Hair to Dare, and Shoes You Can't Refuse said...

Dawn u going to hell

Anonymous said...

Yep straight to hell with gasoline drawers on! smh. He got the chorus if nothing else. lmfbao

SHUN said...

YOU MIGHT AS WELL RESERVE ME NOW CUZ IM LAUGHING

Related Posts with Thumbnails