Thursday, July 23, 2009

Check Out Baldy Locks



Solange decided to take this half shaved head thing all the way across her lil pea head. WTF was she thinking? I mean, to each his/her own, but uhhh.. Nope, I'on like it. She wore her hair similar back when she was pregnant with Juelz but it was a little longer and curly. I did like that style, but I think she went a little too low with this one. But that's Solange for ya.. She dances to the beat of her own drum and I love that about her. I still don't like it though LOL. What are your thoughts on the new do?

I guess she's not TOTALLY feeling it herself cause she hit up the Don Von Teese function later on rocking a long dark wig. Then again, y'all know how Solange just likes to change it up (that's why I LOVE extensions). She looked hella cute too. Check out the pic below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails