Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Brown FINALLY Speaks Out


I'm glad Chris finally decided to speak on the situation. I'm tired of the media,industry and society trying to put all the blame on him. It seems to me that they are trying to ruin his career all for one simple mistake. Although I'm not making excuses for him, I do have sympathy for him. People keep saying that "as a man he shouldn't have put his hands on her", the truth of the matter is he is NOT a man. He is still young and learning and I'm sure ole girl popped off and encouraged whatever happened. I know that a lot of times women can pop off and act a donkey because "men aren't supposed to hit women" and that's not right. I hope Chris does overcome this and I'm glad he's getting help. Now, I'm waiting for RiRi's video with her apology. I'm almost positive that Chris wasn't the only one throwing bows that night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails