Thursday, July 23, 2009

She CAN'T Be Talking About Me!!

Kandi recently spoke with Essence Magazine and had some not so kind words about bloggers. Since I'm new to the blogging world I didn't take offense to her statements cuz she couldn't be talking about me LOL. Especially since I feel like the two of us cheated death together. When leaving LAX airport after the BET Awards Kandi was on a flight with me headed to ATL and as the plane took off (just getting off the ground) the damn engine blew! Talking bout somebody scared out of their minds OMG! Anyways,this is what she had to say about my fellow bloggers cuz like I said, she ain't talking bout me!

About her upcoming album:"It's titled B.L.O.G. (B's Love Online Gossip). I came up with the concept based on things that were going that were relevant to what’s going on in my life now including the show and what things have been written about me and my fiance by bloggers. The whole album isn’t about the show but there are definitely songs inspired from the show like “Fly Above,” and “It Must Be Good.”

I actually like the name, not sure how she's going to dedicate a whole album to it but whatever floats your boat LOL. And honestly, I kinda understand her uneasy feelings about blogs. SOME (definitely not all) blogs will go extremely overboard for a story and hits.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails