Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Joe Jackson Is WTS

Joe Jackson made yet another public appearance to discuss the death of his son Michael. This time he spoke with Larry King and was slick getting smart y'all LOL. It bothers me that Joe Jackson is so quick to hop his a$$ on television but he can NEVER seem to say anything on his own. He always needs an attorney or publicist to speak on his behalf and that's really suspicious to me. I think Joe loved his children but as we all can see, something is seriously WRONG with this man. For Michael to ban his father from his residence (as a grown man) lets me know that Joe WAS AND STILL is a fool LOL. I wish Mike had put in his will to pay Joe to STFU FOREVER! I'm sick of listening to him UGH! Check the video below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails