Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Toya Gives The 411

Toya, the ex-wife of Lil Wayne (I agree, let the woman keep her title LOL) recently had a chitchat with Jamie Foster Brown (Sister2Sister Magazine). She gave us the low down about her ex. She talked about the proposal, the wedding, Nivea, and more. Check it out!

Toya's a cute girl and I usually like her style, but I cant get into these slit up tights with that shirt. That's a NEGATIVE Toya. Anywho, I love the fact that she spoke well of Nivea. You know we have some ignorant women that have issues with the new chic. Can't wait to read the full interview in the August issue of Sister2Sister Magazine. Oh, and lilwaynesite.com said that Toya also revealed that Wayne is not sure if he is the father of Lauren London's baby. They are waiting to perform a paternity test for confirmation. I for one hope he is "NOT THE FATHER" (in my Maury voice).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails