Monday, July 20, 2009

Po Frankie!!!


This is just one confused soul. I'm glad she's come as far as she has, but homegirl still has a long way to go. Frankie just wont quit LMAO. At the Ryan Cameron Anniversary party 2weeks ago, Frankie decided to pop off on Chilli (of TLC). WTF is really going on? FreddyO at freddyo.com gave us the lowdown on what happened since he was in the building.

"The altercation took place at Ryan’s Anniversary party 2 weeks ago and was really just a misunderstanding. Frankie wanted to take a picture with Chili cause she’s her biggest fan. All I am going to say is Frankie had too many drinks and her alter-ego took over. Chili who was doing an interview at the time was caught by surprise when Frankie ran over to give her a hug. Frankie didn't like Chili’s return hug. Chili then walked to where Yung Joc was standing not thinking anything of it and started conversing with him. Out of nowhere, here comes Frankie leaping on top of me trying to get Chili and pushing everyone out of the way in the process. “You think you better than me,” ” You think you better than me” again Frankie shouted to Chili. Remember, by this time Frankie was officially lit! Chili asked if she was ok and then Frankie tries to grab her again. Chili pushed her hand away and stating “Are you serious?” Frankie then yelled “my daughter is better than you any way”!

Somebody needs to do something with this lady cuz it's so not a good look. I mean how in the hell you just gone pop off on Chilli of all people? That's random as HELL ROFL! Frankie went on the Ryan Cameron show last week and apologized to Chilli and everybody she's "ever wronged." I wonder if that includes that po lil doggie she was abusing the other week? HAAAAAAAAAAAA

On another note.. Who the hell is dressing this lady? OMG! Here's a video of Frankie talking about the new love of her life and the wedding date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keyshia needs to get her lil ass!!! Aint no way in the world I would have the STAR power that Keyshia does and my mother be at events acting like this!! I know it was kind of funny at first like girl you know my mama crazy but now this ish should be just embarrassing to Keyshia..COME GET YA MAMA KEY KEY!!

Anonymous said...

GGGGGGGGirl! If I were Keyshia, I nnnnever woulda brought them fools out the closet! Key Key is far too dam fab for this ish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails