Thursday, July 16, 2009

You Can Hate If You Want But You Wasting Ya Time

If that aint one of TIP's best lines I'll pay ya LOL. And I'm sure thats what Tiny was thinking as she celebrated her 34th birthday in ATL yesterday. Grand Hustle hosted a party at Lucky Lounge and she looks to have had a BLAST.


For everybody that likes to diss homegirl...

I guess this is what UGLY gets ya. Show out then Tiny!! ;-)

Her boo TIP did it big for his "Lil Momma" even while on lock down, gotta love it!

She steady getting LV LOL...



Tiny and her crew strutting in to celebrate (personally, I think she looked nice)


Happy Birthday Tiny!
















2 comments:

Hair to Dare, and Shoes You Can't Refuse said...

yeah that rat did look cute

Anonymous said...

Well, alright then TIP!! I see ya doing it big...even on "lock down"! Don't play wit it!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails