Thursday, July 9, 2009

WTF!!

Ya'll are NOT go tell me Frankie aint still on some ISH! ROFL. I don't know what it is that she's on, but guaranteed she aint just high off life LMAO.. Do you Frankie! This is a video of Frankie and Elite (her daughter) after getting their tats.

Was she bout to run up on Elite? LOL.. Frankie had the violinist scared as hell ROFLMAO!! I seriously cant wait for the Frankie and Neffe Show. But WHY did she have to slap the damn dog like that? HAAAAAAAA

I guess she felt bad for abusing the other animal, so now she locking lips with this one.. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I ain't trying to be funny and I know you can't watch someone all day everyday but if I were Keyshia Cole there is no way in hell I would let my mama step out the house it is nothing to add her mama to a once every 2 week damn hair appointment this tomfoolary is ridiculous... lol

CeCe said...

Frankie is taking a little too far. I guess Kes has washed her hands with situation. Frankie is indeed grown and is held accountable for her own actions, but gosh when will she take responsible? If that have of been my dog I would have sued the hell out of Frankie. This isn’t funny at all it is just straight embarrassing. Kes is trying to be a reflection for young girls today and here you have her mother acting like a damn fool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails