Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Look To You Listening Party

It's been 6 years coming and Whitney Houston has FINALLY released a new album. She had the listening party for "I Look To You" in New York City last night. Lots of stars (Alicia Keys, L.A. Reid, Clive Davis, Vivica Foxx and others) came out to celebrate with Whitney and show their support. From the looks on the faces of those in attendance, I'm not the only one excited about this album. Check out some pics below.

This new album cover is FIERCE!

Whitney looked BEAUTIFUL. So glad she's back!




Whitney and Clive Davis


Whitney's mom Cissy Houston and cousin Dionne Warwick


Alicia Twittered about how excited she was about the new release


Vivica Foxx was in the building. I wish she would have left that dress on the rack, UGH!


I wonder if Swizz did anything on her album, AND I wonder what he & Alicia were behaving at this function.. hmmmmmmm

Andre Hurrell & his glasses
I look to you will be on the shelves September 1st, 2009. Go support her!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails