Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Karrine (Superhead) Steffans On The Today Show


Karrine hit up The Today Show to talk about her 3rd book, "The Vixen Manual." I read both of her previous books and enjoyed them both (the 1st more so than the second). A lot of people have nothing but negative things to say about Karrine. Personally, I feel for her. I'm a FIRM believer that every child needs a mother. Karrine didn't have that and it could be the reason she behaved the way she did. Contrary to popular belief, this is a very intelligent woman. I'm glad she can come to terms with the fact that she was a whore slut back in the day, try to help others not make the same mistakes and get paid in the process! Besides, I think it's possible for a whore to be reborn (at least I hope so for the sake of some people that I know). But I'll be purchasing the book to see what she has to say about keeping a man (cuz she did have some of those folks gone) LOL, that is unless it cost more than $30. Anywho, I need to get back to my Karrine blogs. I didn't know she had given birth to another son. CONGRATS! I wonder who the daddy is? Maybe Wayne HAAAAAA! Last blog I saw she was obviously preggers but wasn't making any mention of it. So, what do y'all think about Karrine (Superhead) Steffans?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails