Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kelis In Labor, Nas Is A No Show

Kelis is reportedly in labor right now and going through it WITHOUT her soon to be ex-husband/baby daddy Nas. Although some reports say he's headed to the hospital, as of now he's still a no show. Kelis missed her courtdate today in which she would be going in for child support from Nas. I guess she thought her case would be better if the child was actually here LOL. I hope everything goes smoothly with the birth of Baby Jones. And I hope Nas actually makes it there in time to see the baby make his (I think it's a boy) grand entrance. Actually, the way these two have been going at it, it MIGHT be a good idea for Nas to stay wherever the hell he is LOL. I've seen a woman going through labor and that is CLEARLY not a time for the BS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails