Monday, July 13, 2009

Take Mike's Advice & BEAT IT!!


I'm so sick of some of these Jackson folks, at first it was just Joe... Now LaToya is on my ish list. LaToya Jackson has now spoken out and says she believes her brother was murdered. Granted that could be the case, but I don't feel that she's speaking out for the right reasons. She spoke to the UK stating

"I believe Michael was murdered," she said. "I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren't always on his side."

LaToya was the person that signed his death certificate and she felt that "They got him hooked on drugs," she said. "He was pure and clean and then drugs came back into his system. I think it shocked his system so much it killed him."

Now wait one second! We all know that is NOT the case. He was pure and clean, since WHEN? Cause Mike been on that ish since Pepsi jacked him up. Matter of fact, I'm never drinking Pepsi again for messing up The KING! Anywho, I do believe that whoever was supplying him with all these drugs should be held accountable.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails