Monday, July 13, 2009

Dream Doesn't Have To Talk To Wayne


Dream recently had some words to say bout his ex-wifey Nivea and rapper Lil Wayne. While people in the industry are wondering what will happen when Wayne and Dream actually face off, Dream says he wont have to rap wit Weezy unless the pair decides to get married. Which basically means, he wont have to talk to him cuz we ALL know Wayne is NOT about to wife Nivea! I do think he cares a lot about her but marrying her is NOT an option right now. The Dream went on to say that he's never met Wayne and that “we’re somewhere in the grey area I guess, coz we haven’t had the chance to talk. But I wish him and Nivea the best. If marriage comes up then we’ll definitely need to have a conversation. But right now we don’t need to, coz even though she’s pregnant, there’s no real commitment between them, to the point where we’d need to have a conversation.”

I like where Dream's head is because really, they dont have anything to talk about unless Wayne does become step-father to Nivea's other 3 children (which she had with Dream). It's still retarded to me that these women are just letting Wayne run all up the poon naked as a j-bird. Hmph, I guess some people never learn!

2 comments:

sxnme said...

Ohhhhhhhh, you got me over here hollering at work. My boss just asked me was i laughing at myself.

Hilarious, Gorgeous and down right CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

You are so crazy....... U crack me up.... These people on this military base think i am crazy... I am just laughing my butt off....

Related Posts with Thumbnails