Friday, July 17, 2009

This Is Why B***** Should Be Spaded...


This is a prime example that people should watch who they allow to be "mothers" to their children. This B**** is seriously retarded! How do you curse out a child like this? The worst part about the whole thing is that its all HER FAULT! Why are you brushing that baby's hair (with that type of brush) like you scrubbing a damn carpet? I don't have any children and even I know shes going about this all wrong. Wouldn't it make more sense to part all that hair off in sections, then brush it out? It hurt my feelings to hear that baby screaming "I hate you." I thought the baby was gonna turn around and slap her for a second, which woulda made my day BTW! Oh, and who is the IGNANT mofo holding the camera laughing at this ish? I promise B's liked this should be spaded because as you can clearly see, our children are the ones that end up suffering. If I were this child's father, I would have to lay hands on ole girl. Matter of fact, I'd roll up the biggest stack of newspaper I could find and pop her a$$ wit that. I dont condone violence but is that not how you train a B****? Excuse the language in this post but I can only call a spade a spade!

4 comments:

Hilarious, Gorgeous and down right CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

Someone should take these children away from her... I mean.... Who lets there children's hair get that nappy... She was using the wrong brush. Then, she cussed that baby out like a grown person... She is wrong for that....

Anonymous said...

Po babies, thats all I can say!

SHUN said...

I THINK MOMA WAS WRONG FOR CUSSING THE BABY LIKE THAT BUT SHE LOOKED FRUSTRATED I WAS FRUSTRATED HELL BUT THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS SHOWING OUT IT PROBALY HURT BUT SIT YO ASS DOWN THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BRUSH THE METHOD WAS WRONG BUT I THINK THE GIRL PROBALY WOULD OF STILL SHOWED OUT

Anonymous said...

That Dumb A** B*tch just mad cause that baby probably got more hair than the both of them put together !! They need their a** kicked !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails