Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Frankie Turns ?


Frankie's Daughter Unique. They stay smashing cakes @ their parties LOL

Unique is always there for her mom and I hear she'll QUICKLY pop off about her family

Frankie celebrated her birthday in ATL this past weekend at club Traxx. How old is she again? I think about 50. Anywho, I'm glad she was able to celebrate another year of life. I do however wish that she could also celebrate another year of sobriety, cuz uhhhh.. I still ain't buying that she is completely off that ish. Then again, it could just be the liquor. That oil can REALLY make a clown CLOWN LOL. Either way, she needs to get it together. I loves me some Frankie regardless, she is PURE COMEDY and hell... she ain't my momma ROFL! HAPPY BDAY FRANKIE!
Pics via FreddyO.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails