Monday, July 13, 2009

Toya In Sister2Sister/Frankie & Her Fiance



Toya is on the cover of the August 2009 Sister2Sister magazine. She gave Jamie an in depth interview discussing her marriage to rapper Lil Wayne. She also talked about Nivea, which she has previously said she allows to have a relationship with Reginae (her 10 year old daughter with Wayne). Check out the magazine for the full interview. Oh, am I the only one TRIPPIN off that wedding picture? ROFL. Wayne looks real special LOL.

When I posted the update about Frankie being engaged, I got a lot of inquires as to who she was engaged to. So, of course I had to find out for ya'll. This is Frankie and her fiance Lamon. All I know about him is that he's 22 years old and putting a code 10 smack down on Frankie!! HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA!

2 comments:

Hilarious, Gorgeous and down right CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

CODE 10.... LOL

Wayne does look a bit SPECIAL.... I like Toya, she be tripping me out with that accent of her's...

sxnme said...

Am i the only one or does Frankie's fiance' look like a broke down Yung Dro?

Related Posts with Thumbnails