Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jus TOO Cool

One of the coolest men on earth hit up Tim Westwood's radio show in London for an interview. He spoke on the Game situation and gave his thoughts about Chris Brown's apology.Check out some exerts from the interview AND the actual video below.

On Game talking mess about Jay-Z and Beyonce:
“He’s a groupie. Tell ‘Groupie’ to get over it.If that's a diss, then wear dat”

On Chris Brown’s apology
“We Are all flawed human beings. All a person can do is apologize. Everyone should be allowed to make mistakes. It happens”

On Blocking Chris Brown from Performing at the BET Awards
That’s the silliest rumor I’ve ever heard. First let me categorically deny that, that’s not even my style. If I have a problem with Chris brown, I have a problem with Chris Brown. I haven’t said anything live or behind the scenes. I don’t agree with what he did and that’s it. But as far as not letting him perform on BET, that’s ridiculous, that’s stupid and that’s a sucker move. I wouldn’t do it. And people commenting on rumors, that’s a sucker move.

Haaaaaaaaa at how Jay didn't even acknowledge that Tim Westwood was talking about the rapper Game LMAO. Jigga said "I've been dominating the game forever." Dude is so cool OMG! I really loved when he said he just "sits back and watch people make fools of themselves, just watch em, judging is not the right word." I love sitting back watching whats going on. It's kinda like that saying "at first I thought you were a fool but after you opened your mouth I KNEW you were a fool" (or something like that LOL).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails