Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Janet Returns To Work


I didn't know they were doing a sequel to "Why Did I Get Married." Janet recently returned back to filming after dealing with the sudden death of her brother Michael. Malik Yoba who plays her husband in the movie did an audio blog and had this to say

“For those who are curious about the state of Ms. Jackson, all seems well. She’s here at work, and we’ve got a couple of serious scenes to shoot today.”

I hope Janet is able to make it through her scenes okay. The cast will be in Georgia the rest of the week for filming and then they'll move to the Bahamas. I don't know about y'all but I'm really excited about the movie. I especially cant wait to see Angela (Tasha Smith) act a donkey ROFL. I'm not sure why people always say I remind them of that character ROFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...i cant wait

Related Posts with Thumbnails