Friday, July 17, 2009

Neyo, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Neyo had to leave the stage last night during his performance in Manchester, UK. He told the crowd that he wasn't feeling well at the beginning of his set and asked if they could "bear with him." Take a look at the video below.



IS HE SERIOUS? Let me first say that I had the pleasure of meeting Neyo when he performed at the Orpheam in Memphis, TN. He is a really nice and humble guy, but uhhhh.. Did you REALLY have to cry like that on stage? I mean dude made the ugly face and all, a few of them at that LOL. This wasn't just a tear dropping, dude looks like a sick 3 year old ROFL. Well, I guess if he doesn't mind crying like that in public I can't get mad at him for it LOL. Hope he gets well soon though cuz I WILL tell you this. When he is back at 100%, y'all are in for ONE HELL OF A SHOW!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails