Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hold It Down Karrine


Dude would have had me sooooooooo jacked up. If you saw my previous post on Karrine you would know that I've read both of her previous books and I kinda dig her (read previous Karrine post if you need an explanation). Although I think Karrine can sometimes talk a bit too much, I really applaud the fact that she (seemingly) turned her life around from what it used to be. Anywho, I hate that people are always so quick to judge others. These 2 news anchors were rude as hell from jump! It's like they went into the interview thinking "this is just another h**". I find it really ignorant on their part that they didn't seem to know much about Karrine, other than the fact that she was once a video vixen. Not only did they disrespect her but they also cut the interview short. I'm glad Karrine kept her cool cuz I don't know if I would have been able to. If you ask me, she made them look like the jackasses. Then the nerve of the male interviewer to say "she was just a rump shaker in a bunch of videos" OMG, how unprofessional! True, Karrine's past is way out there but that is no reason to disrespect this woman when she is trying to change her life around. On another note.. WHO IN THE HELL MARRIED SUPERHEAD? I mean Karrine ;-).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails