Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BET PERFORMANCES

I thought I would touch on the actual performances for a second. If you're tired of the awards posts, get over it. I think they'll be coming at least till the end of the week LOL. I've heard a lot of people say they didnt even view the awards, so here ya go!!

Drake and Young Money. First off, WTF is going on with all the bleeping? My mom told me they were doing that and I was confused cuz they were NOT doing a lot of cursing. I guess BET assumed they would be cutting up so they blocked it in advance LMAO! Hurry up and view it, they are deleting this video from everywhere!! Oh and Drake has now signed to Young Money records for $4MILL!!! WOW, I havent heard of a record deal like that in a minute!!

On another note. Why was Reginae and all her lil friends up there getting jiggy off her daddy & company singing "I wish I could &^%$ every girl in the world"? She must have Wayne wrapped around her finger because word is that Reginae started crying cuz she didnt get to go with her daddy on stage to accept his award. So to comfort her he said she could go on stage when he performed and she decided to bring her friends/group members. One of them (the one in the tutu) is Zanique, Tiny's daughter. Uh, yea... whatever the reason was, they all shouldve been in their seats.. It was just a bit much!! No biggie tho.

Maxwell has always been on of my faves. Loves his performance. I think Amber & Kanye did too. They were standing up holding each other all lovey-dovey grooving off this one!



Jamie Foxx... One of the best peformances of the night.. HANDS DOWN!!


Keyshia Cole & Monica- I loved the performance! I know its Keyshia's song and all but Monica did the damn thing. Cant WAIT for her to drop another album! I'm buying like 5 LOL.



I was never really into this song but the building was hype about it. It got me hype too LOL. I'm digging the song now!


Keri Hilson KILLED the staged with her performance. Then she did some tomfoolery at the end that just left you wonderig WTF was THAT? Everybody around me was looking around like HUH! LOL.. Great performance other than that!



There were more peformances but I dont feel like posting all of em. If you wanna see one in particular thats not here let me know and I'll add it. BUT, I couldnt go without adding the opening act. New Edition's Tribute to the LEGENDARY M.J. and the Jackson 5!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails