Wednesday, July 1, 2009

QUESTIONS!!!


Okay see..I have so many questions. The 1st and most obvious being WTF IS THIS N***A ON? Why would you get on TV and say "we lost the biggest superstar in the world"? NO JOE, you RETARD... WE lost the biggest superstar in the world, YOU lost YOUR SON, YOUR CHILD, YOUR FAMILY! Why did he need a publicist and lawyer to speak for him? What did he really SAY other than something about his label? So many questions, so little blog space LOL! This man is sick as hell and always has been. I've never really had great feelings towards him but after this, I'm DISGUSTED! I believe Joe Jackson is the cause of all that went wrong in the lives of the Jackson children. Yup, I'm putting it ALL ON HIM!! Your son isnt even in the ground yet and you on here trying to promote a record company! BOY STOP!! It's easy as A-B-C/1-2-3 to see that you are only out for some money. Thats why Mike eliminated your a$$ from the will. You are the weakest link, GOODBYE!

1 comment:

CeCe said...

LOL, ABC, easy as 1,2,3... They practice so hard and long for that song, and I wonder why Joe isnt getting it.. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails