Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Hair Hits L.A.


Celebs hit up the "Good Hair" Premiere at the Majestic Creste Theatre in Los Angeles yesterday. Looks like they had a great time tripping about "Good Hair"


Producer Nelson George, Tracie Thoms, Raven-Symone, Nia Long, Chris and Melyssa Ford

Gabby, Malaak Rock (Chris' wifey) and Chris


I love Nia's shirt.. Whats up with that right boob tho?

I am however wondering when this chic will start aging.. She is gawgeous!


That's SO Raven! I love her, shes our Miley Cyrus! I love to see young black people gettin money!


Gabrielle Union...the future Mrs. D. Wade


E.V.E
Check MORE DISH for more pics



Melyssa Ford

Jill Marie Jones


Pretty smiles chicas


Claudia Jordan...

I guess Golden dropped that baby w/o us catching wind of it.. CONGRATS! I want her to throw this jumpsuit away tho. It does NOTHING for that funny lil shape of hers.

I'm digging the dress.. She just told me on Twitter that it's by Angela Dean (thanks for the info chic)

Tamala Jones.. For some reason this look is making me feel some kinda way!

Melyssa Ford and Memphis' own Elise Neal

Gabby & Jill. I just LOVE these two ;-)
Looks like everybody had a nice time and I'm getting more and more eager to see the movie! I bet its funny as hell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails