Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chance Combs


We don't get to see much of Diddy's oldest daughter Chance, but she is PURE CUTENESS! Although I know that Diddy does pay child support I don't know how much he actually sees this baby. I read somewhere that she has met her brothers but has YET to meet her twin sisters (who are not much younger than her). I have to say that I do not like the fact that Diddy is always flaunting the twins to the world but we have YET to see him with Chance. I don't know what the situation is with the mother (Sara Chapman) but that does not change the fact that she is his child too. How is Chance going to feel when she gets older and sees all these YouTube video blogs with him and the twins saying hello to the world and ish, yet there aren't any with her? They need to work that out..



I have a feeling that Kim won't allow the girls to meet cuz shes salty about not having her girls FIRST. All three of them kinda favor. I posted some pics of all the babies and Daddy Combs for you to see the resemblance.

How cute is she? AWWWWW










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails