Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good Hair On Oprah & Chelsea Lately

I'm so glad that Chris did this movie and I can't wait to see it! He went on Oprah yesterday to talk about "Good Hair", check out the video.



I can totally feel him when he said that bothered him to hear his daughter say that. I hate hearing little girls put themselves down because they dont have "good hair." Oprah was proud as hell of her natural hair LOL, and she should be. Its very healthy and full, I need her beautician ;-).

Solange stopped by the show also and talked about her recent decision to shave her head.



I'm digging Solo's hair and I think it really does make her stand out more. I still don't know why its such a big deal now because she's done it before back when she was pregnant with Juelz.

Nia Long (who is also featured in the film) stopped by Chelsea Lately to talk about the movie. Check MORE DISH for that clip.




Nia was serious about this NOT being a black thing LMAO. But she's right, white chicks have BEEN on weaves and they spend just as much as we do on hairn (if not more). I'm all for the natural thing but I must admit I love a weave LOL. Its just so much easier to maintain than your own hair.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails